Sore nipples, fatigue, bloating, heartburn, no periods for seven years, PCOS. Confused?

Hi, Im 37 years old haven't had periods for last 7 years, consultant said I've always has signs of pcos. I'm currently experiencing very sore nipples, fatigue, bloated feeling and heartburn and I'm very confused?
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The symptoms you are experiencing are non specific and could be indicative of pregnancy. There are no sure symptoms of pregnancy especially nausea and sore nipples. Bloated feeling can occur as part of possible hormone influence or even in pathological conditions of reproductive tract. Sometimes bloating can appear due to possible gastrointestinal disturbance which can be associated with nausea.
For an early diagnosis, you can get your raising serum HCG titres evaluated under the guidance of your gynaecologist.
You may opt to get urine pregnancy test done available at all the pharmacies.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.