Sore breasts, back pain, warm sensation in arms, overweight. Worried about heart issues

Been having soreness in left breast and sometimes right. Chalked it up to hormones and maybe early menopause. But now the pain is in my back at times and I have a warm sensation sometimes running through both arms. I am overweight but have no other health complications at this time. Worried about heart issues. Warm sensation is odd and sometimes runs up left side of neck. Have had indigestion problems lately with the pain. Gas and bloating. Some nauseous XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 4 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 23 minutes later
The pain in the upper back with warm sensation running through the arms and neck might be related to cervical spondylosis. In the absence of any pain or shortness of breath, these symptoms are not likely to be due to a heart issue.
You can start with mild neck exercises, avoid abnormal neck positions and avoid using a pillow. Methylcobalamin supplements are likely to help in reducing the symptoms. In case the symptoms are persistent then consulting a physician for a detailed physical examination will be helpful.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.