Sore breasts, abdominal pain, movement in stomach, breast grown in size, irregular periods. HPT came negative. Could I still be pregnant?

i had sex 7 months ago...on 21st august 2013. i had my monthly periods though it was irregular as usual. nowadays i am having sore breasts, abdominal pain, pulse in stomach above belly. can i be pregnant? i did urine test (home) at 2nd, 3rd and recently too. all were negative. i am 26 years old. i feel like some movement is there in my stomach. feeling like my right breasts has grown.
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 28 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You had sex 7 months ago. If you had a pregnancy the fetus would so much develop that you would be having enlarged belly. So there is no pregnancy for the sex you had 7 months ago. however if you had any recent unprotected sexual intercourse then you should have a test known as beta HCG which if comes negative will be a surety that you are not having pregnancy.

The abdominal pain or sore breast may be due to hormonal changes for which you can consult gynaecologist.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask