Sore and reddish throat, ulcer-like lesion at end of tongue. Taking Cepodem and B-complex. Is it correct?

hi i have a sore and reddish throat and i have seen some ulcer kind of thing in my throat near the end of the tongue. I am taking cepodem xp 325 and b-complex capsules. am i on the right track as it has been 4 days already and i am not feeling well
Please help me as I am taking antibiotics since 7 days (cepodem xp 325) and b-complex caplsules along with betadine gargles but still i am not well. sore throat and feel like any ulcer like thing in my throat and reddish throat
Posted Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 44 minutes later

You are having both sore throat due to bacterial infection & ulceration due to vitamin deficiency.

You are on right tract & just about to complete your antibiotic course.

If still you are not getting relief you can switch to azithromycin for sore throat & should take multivitamin tablets including minerals like zinc for ulceration under your doctor's guidance.

It’s unethical to prescribe dose & dosage on line, so I cannot prescribe it. But, in my opinion you will recover soon.

I hope your query has been answered. I shall be available for your further queries.