Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would this happen?

it is sore and achy around my heart. not sure why. comes and goes and some days it's not there. dull pain.
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Follow-up: Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would this happen? 9 minutes later
Can this be related to your galbladder at all?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 59 minutes later

Dull achy pain around the heart is known as angina. It increases on exertion and sometimes partially relieved on taking rest. It need not always come only in patients with Hypertension and Diabetes.

I strongly advise you to XXXXXXX a Cardiologist soon for an ECG (Electrocardiogram) and scan and also a treadmill test.

Problems of the gall bladder are characteristically seen on the opposite side (right side) and it radiates to the back. It is not dull aching but sharp shooting pain.

Have a healthy life. If there is anything else you would like to clarify I would be happy to help.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.