Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would this happen?
User rating for this question
it is sore and achy around my heart. not sure why. comes and goes and some days it's not there. dull pain.
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Follow-up: Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would this happen? 9 minutes later
Can this be related to your galbladder at all?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 59 minutes later
Thanks for the query.
Dull achy pain around the heart is known as angina. It increases on exertion and sometimes partially relieved on taking rest. It need not always come only in patients with Hypertension and Diabetes.
I strongly advise you to XXXXXXX a Cardiologist soon for an ECG (Electrocardiogram) and scan and also a treadmill test.
Problems of the gall bladder are characteristically seen on the opposite side (right side) and it radiates to the back. It is not dull aching but sharp shooting pain.
Have a healthy life. If there is anything else you would like to clarify I would be happy to help.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
People also viewed
- Can sazo increase blood pressure
- Achy left shoulder and heart area
- Blood pressure increase and veins popping
- Natural treatment for hair loss
- Achy heart during pregnancy
- Vitamin supplements for hair loss
- Can plaquenil increase blood pressure
- Achy feeling in heart
- Kenalog injections for hair loss
- Green light procedure post problems
- What does an achy heart mean
- Does percoset increase blood pressure
- What nuts increase blood pressure
- Nano natural hair growth stimulator
- Dull achy heart pain