Something stuck in throat, indigestion, overeating, had flu. Lime seed stuck?

i have a lime seed stuck in my throat what should i do im not totally sure though because it could be the flu but it happened at the same time late night then.I had indigestion all night .I ate to much whats the chances of it being the seed being stuck
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 26 minutes later

Its unlikely that a lime seed would be stuck in your throat.They are usually so small,that they go down easily.Getting stuck usually isnt an option.The cause for the indigestion could be acid reflux which usually happens at night.Try some liquid antacid for a couple of days.If you have any trouble swallowing then do see a doctor for examination.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them