Something like bruise on child's chest. Could I ask a doctor?
User rating for this question
Hwllo, when i dressed my 2 1/2 old son this morning, i saw this on gis chest- i did takw him to his peditrician ans he said it was a bite-- but to me it doesnt look like a bite so getting another opinion
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 11 hours later
Brief Answer: looks like a bite or bruise from scratching. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic. I went through the pictures you sent along with this query. The skin lesion looks like an insect bite or mild bruise resulted from scratching or some injury. If there is itching, you can apply a skin soothing lotion like calamine externally over rash thrice daily. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.
People also viewed
- Is runny nose a side effect of pentosan polysulfate sodium?
- Bruising on childs chest
- Bruise like spot on babys chest
- Is fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat a side effect of intuniv?
- Lump on chest with bruise on child
- Is diarrhea or light-colored stools a side effect of qsymia?
- Cold after embryo transfer
- Clubbed pinky nail
- Spots like bruises on chest
- Bruise like marks on ankle child
- Cold stomach hurts goose bumps sweating
- Is runny nose a side effect of desenex prescription strength?
- Is general body swelling a side effect of augmentin es-600?
- Computer makes feel sleepy and dizzy
- Complete blood control