Solution for controlling mind and preventing feminine feelings?

hello doctor,
I need some help from you, first i feel shy to say that but i need to cure it i need to live in the freely in the world.

i am feeling as a feminine, why i don't know.... i need help to change my mind.. is need to control my mind. i need solution from, i hope doctors give the correct solution for me....
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 23 minutes later

I have seen your photograph, you are a good looking young male. Looking impressive with good thick mustache.

What I understand from your query is that you are feeling being feminine. Please understand that this is a state of mind and there could be many reasons for this.

The common ones are:

1. Peer group.
2. Some social liking for girls in family.
3. Having more of girls as friends.
4. More attachment towards mother/sister.
5. Hormonal imbalance.

Looking at your face and well developed mustache, hormonal problem seems very unlikely.

The best thing for you is to visit a psychiatrist. He will help you identify the problem areas and will definitely help you cope with the situation. Some hidden fears or some misconception can be very well cleared by him with ease.

All this things can be done keeping things secret. First of all talk to your family doctor and take his guidance, he will after physical examination if needed will refer your to proper place.

Please do not worry, you are not having any serious problem, this not uncommon and can be very effectively tackled.

I hope this helps, still if you have anything more to ask, please feel free to ask, I will be glad to answer that.