Soles of feet become warm while urinating. What could be causing this?

Jul 2016

When I urinate the soles of my feet become warm. Like I am standing in warm water. The first time I thought I was peeing in the floor, but there was nothing there.
Posted Tue, 19 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thanks for your query. Based on the fact that you have posted it is difficult to make any comment on limited information that you have provided.Will you kindly post few more details
1) Do you have any difficulty in passing Urine ?
2) Do you get Burning while passing urine ?
3) Do you have to strain to pass urine ?
4) Are you Diabetic ?
Ideally there is no relation between urination and burning insole. Get your Routine Urine test done and post the report to me. So that I shall be able to diagnose your problem.
I will definitely try to address your query..Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Soles of feet become warm while urinating. What could be causing this? 8 hours later
No difficulty passing urine.
No burning during urination.
Never have to strain.
No diabetes that I know of.
I'm 24 years old and in good health. 6ft tall and weigh 190 lbs. I exercise regularly. This started about 9 months ago, and the severity of it changes from day to day. I'm not on any medications. I just finished doxycycline for malaria prevention while I was deployed to Afghanistan with the US Army. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the follow up.

You do not have any urinary symptoms. As per my experience of last 38 years, I have not come across such inter relation between Urination and Burning in sole.

The symptom of burning in foot has to be reviewed on a neurological aspect. Please do visit a neurologist to get it examined. If neurologically it turns out to be fine, I don't think there should be any worry.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks with Regards