Soaked testis in hot water, uncomfortable feeling. Will this affect getting a child in future?

Hey basically I started having sex at a young age 13 or 14, too young I'm aware. At the age of 14 or early 15 I read somewhere that cold water or ice on your testicles helped increase your chances of getting pregnant and as a result once I soaked mine in very hot tap water as a way of reducing my chances for that day, not for a long period of time, wouldn't have been longer than a minute I don't imagine and although it was painful after it wasn't long lasting or anything that caused real inconvenience, just felt uncomfortable for a while (day or two). I after this one time realised how stupid this was, but ever since have had myself worried that it would affect my ability to have children in the long run, and still at the age of 18 am worried, as having a child is one of the things that i've always wanted and can't imagine not being able to father a child throughout my life. Additionally, just want to know whether the stress of worrying will have affected my chances? Please help me, thanks.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Hello and thanks for your query,

Your testis work best when they are little cooler than your base core temperature of your body and that's why they are located outside your body.

Temporarily putting ice cold or very hot water doesn't damage the capacity of your testis to produce sperms or hormones. However doing it on very prolonged basis may make a person infertile.

Rest assured you are normal and no damage has occurred to you.

You can even get your semen analysis done and a normal report will de stress and calm you.

I hope to have answered your query; however you can revert to me for any further query.

Thanks and best of luck.
Follow-up: Soaked testis in hot water, uncomfortable feeling. Will this affect getting a child in future? 11 hours later
Thank you it has helped a great deal.
However I have worried ever since on and off about this, will the stress or worry have caused any damage?

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 11 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Rest assured no damage has occurred.

Be happy and enjoy your life.