Smoking marijuana. Have fever and red rashes appeared all over body. Am I allergic to marijuana?

hi i started having red rash all over my body when my body temperature get a little bit hot, after 15mins when my body cools down it goes away. i have being smoking marijuana for 3 years now and last yr august i started having the rash is that mean iam allergic to marajuana?
Posted Wed, 8 May 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 2 hours later
I have gone through the image attached, you seem to be suffering from a type of urticaria known as cholinergic urticaria. It is characterised by red itchy bumps all over the body after exercise or sun exposure, bathing with hot water, stress, eating spicy food etc.

To treat the same
Avoid the exacerbating factors
Take oral antihistamine like cetirizine, hydroxyzine, fexofenadine etc
Apply calamine lotion to soothe skin

It is not related to marijuana but if possible come out of this drug addiction.

Hope that helped. Take care

Should there be a query, feel free to write back