Smoking marijuana. Getting dry mouth and ejaculation sensation feels different. What's wrong?

well my name is christian and ever since i noticed i was getting a dry mouth i noticed my sperm change and im just scared because its been like 3 to 4 months this has been going on and my sperm and saliva dont feel normal anymore and not to forget before this happened i was taking 3 prescriptions medicines and i was in alot stress i also wasnt eating right and i smoked marijuana while on the medicine but it was here and then. i went to a ent specialist to get checked and he said it was fine and he told me to get biotene for my dry mouth and i got a checked for claymdia and gonerrhea and it said i was alright cause i thought something was wrong with my semen, but im just scared and confused because my throat feels dry and i tend to have a dry mouth and im constantly drinking water every day and im finally eating healthy now. also i was constipated before this happened.and also the tip of my penis feels really dry and smooth like it was never like that and as for my semen when i touch and move it around it dries up quick like that never happened to me it would always spread around and it looked like white its just lumpy.and always when im around my girlfriend i have pre ejaculate.i dont know why that happens but it happens alot now. i just want my saliva to be back to normal and my semen to be normal again because its really causing me alot stress and i just need some help ! i hope i can find some help to finally be healthy and i really want to have a family in the future because i feel like i have a low sperm count and im just tired of taking biotene everyday i just want to stop and just be normal.also im taking zoloft for my social anxiety.
Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
I went through your detailed history and i do not think there is any abnormality.
To prevent dry mouth, try using citrus fruits more often.
Semen nature varies with the duration of the previous ejaculate and pre-ejaculate is very common in the age group.
If worried, you just need a counseling session.
Best regards