Smoking crystal meth regularly. Loss of weight. Skin is stretchy. Give the medication for skin tightening?

Ive been smoking crystal meth pretty regularly for about 18 months now. I have dropped a lot of weight but other than that no physical effects. I first started because i enjoy experimenting and once weight started dropping I thought finally I can look slim again. But now my skin is very stretchy how do I tighten this up? I want a girlfriend
Posted Sat, 17 Aug 2013 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I went through your query in detail.
I understand that you are using crystal meth for loosing weight and you have been lucky to loose some. Crystal meth increases the catabolism and leads to loss of weiht. Along with fat it also causes lot of protein breakdown and thag is the reason for your lax skin. Most of the crystal meth users are cachexic for the same reason.
Moreover there are plenty of other healthy ways to loose weight. First and foremost you should stop using all drugs of abuse. Then you should start taking some protein XXXXXXX food like meat and eggs. You should trysome mild weighy lifting and start living a positive life.
Hope I am able to help you with your concerns.
Wish you good health.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD
Follow-up: Smoking crystal meth regularly. Loss of weight. Skin is stretchy. Give the medication for skin tightening? 12 minutes later
If i continue to smoke meth is there a way of tightening my stretchy skin?
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 8 minutes later
With your continued use of meth the protein in your body will keep on breaking down. Although you might be taking excess of it in your diet, the breakdown may not allow it to buildup. Still you may try eating protein XXXXXXX food and taking in protein suppliments along with some mild weight lifting along with your meth, but chances are less.
I think this would be a good reason to leave meth. Why not think about it. You always thought of leaving it one day. Didn't you?
Wish you good health.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy