Smoking cannabis. Started sweating, vomiting, feeling cold and nauseated. Cause and cure?

nausiated and sweatsHello, yesterday morning at 4am I woke and started to vomit and over heat, I was dripping sweat burning up and then getting really cold, after I managed to get some sleep I came good by the time night came around, this morning I felt generally ok but about 2pm it all started again, I keep breaking into hot sweats, I am shaky, nauseated and feeling very irrational when I am feeling at my worst.. I have been taking Zoloft for 3 weeks , could that be it? i have also been smoking the synthetic caniboid for the past 6 months but recently becoming heavier over the past month or so . . I feel like I'm dying when I'm at my worst.. please help.
Posted Wed, 9 Jan 2013 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 1 hour later
Hi, Thanks for writing in.

Your symptoms are nothing but the side effects of cannabis. It causes nausea, tachycardia, panic attacks, depression and schizophrenia. You have felt the impending doom and panic attacks.

Let me know whether zoloft was prescribed by physician or

You must stop canniboid immediately. Also consult a board certified psychiatrist. You need a good counselling and prescribed medicine only. It should be followed as per advise.

Hope I have answered your query. Any further doubts are welcome.