Smoked weed. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Any suggestion?

i smoke weed and im flauxtine for OCD ive take 2 home prego test, both came back negative and im late on my period by 5 days and have been regular? is there any possiblities that there is a false negative. it was my first time having sex aswell
Posted Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
By now if you were pregnant,the urine pregnancy test should have been positive.If you are late by 5 days,and the 2 tests were negative i suggest that you wait for atleast a week.Repeat the test after a week.That should rule out a false negative.
If its negative again,just wait for spontaneous menses to start.