Smoked weed. Experiencing tightness in chest and under ribs. What is going on?

I smoked weed 4 days straight with the last day being this Monday.. I have been experiencing some tightness in my chest area as well as underneath arms by ribs.. Not sure what's going on. Feels like something is pulling on my skin or like its gas... As we speak it feels like its right in center of my chest.. I'm done smoking weed, but want to know what's going on..
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later

The symptoms you are experiencing could be due top milder form of obstructive lung disease caused by smoking. In here there would be a minor degree of bronchospasm due to irritants entered the lung during smoking. This may last for few days and subsides on its own without complications

If the condition persists you may have to be examined by your treating doctor to rule out infections which could be a possibility.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.