Smoked meth four days ago. Can it be detected in urine test and will saunas help in elimination?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
Question
hello can you please tell me how long does meth stay in my urine system for example if i had a smoke and 4 days lator i have a piss test will it show up and what can i do to get it out of my system fast and does saunas get it out faster
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Natural and Home Remedies

Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 48 minutes later
Hello .
As a doctor I would like to alert you that you are engaging in a high risk behaviour or substance abuse which will harm your health and wellbeing .
Yet I would just answer your query with the appropriate facts.
Answer 1 Methamphetamine can be detected in urine at cutoff levels of more than 500 ng/ml found till 3 to 6 days after inhalation.so it may or maynot be detected in a urine test done after 4 days of smoking, depending on individuals body metabolism.

Answer 2 There is no sure way to get it eliminated faster.Saunas don't effect the urine test result.
Many claims of using plenty of water or vinegar etc to get rid of methamphetamine out of body seem to have no factual basis.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please press the accept button if you have no further queries.