Smoked cocaine three days ago. Will these show in my urine test?

I have to see my cronic pain doctor and he tests for other drugs in my system by urine. He thinks that some patients sells their meds for cocaine, well not me but I did do 3 puffs on monday, a friend gave me, will it show in my urine?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later

If you inhaled only three puffs of cocaine on Monday, then these are not likely to show in your urine test on Thursday.

Right now when you are going to have your test tomorrow, take plenty of fluids - as much as you can so as to pass maximum of urine to eliminate the drug from your body.

Taking some diluted XXXXXXX cider vinegar will also help in acidifying your urine which will help in early excretion of drug out from your body. Do not take any antacids. Taking some citric acid diluted will also help in its excretion.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Smoked cocaine three days ago. Will these show in my urine test? 1 hour later
The appoitment is today Dec. 21 at 2:40 eastern time, is the answer still no? I also drank more than 10 gasses of water on mon., tues., and today wed.
I also bought eliminex herbal tea and i purchased XXXXXXX flush for men (none or women made by Integrity Health Canada. Do you still feel that it won't be seen.
And thank you Dr. Tahal
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
Even if the appointment is today, the chances of detection are minimal specially when you are having plenty of water since monday.
All the best.
Hope my answer is helpful. Further queries are welcome.