Smoke regularly. Want to leave the habit. Help?

Ayurveda Specialist
Dear Sir,

I am smoking regular,Seriously i am trying to leave smoke.But the cigarettes are not leave me.

Please kindly help me regarding this issue.

Posted Fri, 19 Jul 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 15 hours later
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your concern and going by your history following points needs special mention before proceeding for further treatment and management:
1.     As you said you are a regular smoker: please clarify this on basis of whether chain smoker and also the duration of smoking in years i.e. number of packets of cigarettes smoked per day?
2.     Depression drives smoking: any excess/undue physical-mental or emotional stress?
3.     Any ill effects of smoking on your health,family or society, your Marital status?
4.     Please revert back with following concerns for better management as smoking is only a symptom,we have to rule out any stress or mental tension.

Dr. Munish Sood
MD. (Ayu.) Kayachikitsa
Consultant & Physician
Naimittika Clinic