Small white bump on epesiotomy scar. Extra scar tissue?
User rating for this question
I have a small white bump on my epesiotomy scar, right at the top, was wondering if it is just extra scar tissue or if it could be something else. It doesn't hurt or itch and is very small
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 3 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question . I will do my best to help you.
I would be very sure that this is nothing to worry about. It may be an emerging "soluble" suture making it's way out. Or it could be a spot of keloid formation.
In any case, if this is what's worrying you, it is not cancer or anything like it. Show it to your own doctor the next time you are in. It is not worth a special visit.
I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.
Dr Andrew Rynne.
People also viewed
- Vaginal thrush throbbing sensation
- Had tonsillectomy white tissue disappearing is it scar tissue
- Bump under scar tissue
- Diazepam 2 mg dentist can i eat
- Shiny bumps on scar tissue
- Vagina stinging sensation when wiping
- White scar tissue on cheek
- Neurofibromatosis dementia
- Smokeless tobacco dementia
- Small white bump on epesiotomy scar extra scar tissue
- Tugging sensation in vagina
- Seretide and vaginal thrush
- Warm sensation to vagina
- Taking depakote and vyvanse at same time
- Can lifting heavy things delay menstruation