Small red dots on feet and ankles. No burning. Any natural remedy?

Hello I have small red dots on my feet and ankles they dont it they don't burn they are just there is there anything I can do to get rid of them like ipl. Creams. Or certain kinds of fruit/vegetables
Posted Wed, 20 Jun 2012 in Natural and Home Remedies
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Your history suggests them to be Age Spots which are common in adults after 40, but they have to be ruled out, hence get yourself examined by a Dermatologist so that he/she may examine you and rule out the exact cause.

Kindly don't worry as Age Spots also called Solar Lentigines are harmless and don't need treatment, but for cosmetic purposes they can be lightened by skin bleaching products or can be removed. Speak to your Dermatologist.

Your Doctor may suggest treatment options which include,
1.) Medications
2.) LASER therapy
3.) Dermabrasion
4.) Chemical Peel.

In addition to the treatment, you can use an aloe vera cream on the area to lighten the pigmentation. Vinegar can be used to cleanse the skin before applying the cream. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables. Avoid stress.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Small red dots on feet and ankles. No burning. Any natural remedy? 3 hours later
I probably should have put I'm only 16
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
At the age of 16, the reasons of such spots could be due to vitamin deficiency,sun burn, Pityriasis alba (it is a skin condition and cause is unknown but it usually resolves by itself),freckles, hormonal imbalance etc.

Most of the spots are harmless and usually resolve by themselves in time.

Some measures you can follow:
1)Soak some alomnds overnight in water and in the morning after peeling them off grind in mixer and make a paste with honey.Apply this twice daily.

2)You can also directly apply Aloe vera gel which has very good antiinflammatory properties.

3)Once a week rub lightly watermelon or papaya peel.

4)Always apply sunscreen before steeping out in the sun.

Most of the spots disappear on their own. If there are any other symptoms as itching,changes in size,shape and consistency consider visiting a Physician for evaluation.

Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.