Small pin head sized spread on feet, spreading. Are they normal?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Hi, I have these small pin head sized spread on my skin on feet. These have been there for two years now. Earlier they were on left foot but now also appearing on right foot. I consulted a doctor last year but he said its normal. i am attaching images.

Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
I have seen the pictures attached with this query.
The spots on your feet can be due to various reasons like prominent sebaceous glands, Pityriasis alba (it is a skin condition and cause is unknown but it usually resolves by itself),freckles, etc.
Most of such spots are harmless and usually resolve by themselves in time.
You can apply Aloe vera gel and a good astringent to make them less prominent.

Most of the spots disappear on their own.If there are any other symptoms as itching,changes in size,shape and consistency consider visiting a Physician for evaluation.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.