Ask a Urologist   »  

Small penis,uncircumcised.Treatment for enlargement?

My pennis is small in size and its uncut im 27 years old.What to do to enlarge my pennis and to uncut.My pennis looks like 3rd standard studying guy when in normal.When its erected its ok.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 minutes later

Penis always looks small in size when it is not in erect position.

This is absolutely normal physiologically. If your penis looks OK when it is erect then you should not worry at all.

If the penis size is more than two and a half inches( around 6cms) in the flaccid state then it is normal and not considered as small.

The size of the penis cannot be increased by means of any pills or medications and they are in no way helpful. Rather they are associated with different side effects such as headaches, flushing, facial pain etc.

The different herbal products that available in the market produce side effects like migraine, aggression, anxiety, etc. without any change in the penis size.

But there are surgical methods like phalloplasty(increase in length) and girth enhancement (widening) can be done.

There are also injections of PMMA and silicone which help in girth enhancement.You will have to discuss with a Urologist for this.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful.

Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.

Follow-up: Small penis,uncircumcised.Treatment for enlargement? 1 hour later
When its rest its very very short and i want to cut the foreskin.Its not cut before and the width of my pennis is very low.The Width is not up to the level.When erected it goes up to 3 to 6 in cms.Is it ok and i am not interested in sex so that i am not willing to hav marriage.I am just postponding it.I need counselling
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later

Thanks for writing again.

To cut the foreskin, you can get circumcision done from your urologist. It is alright to have a 6 cms penis. Cutting the foreskin will make it look thicker also.

Right now let me reassure you that you are absolutely normal and you need not worry.

Hope my answer is helpful.

Wishing you a good health.