Small penis with upward curvature, premature ejaculation, impotence. Treatment?

Question
Small Penis, Curved upwards, premature ejaculation(almost immediately) and impotence(max possible size 5''3'', reaches 4)". Please help
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in General Health
Follow-up: Small penis with upward curvature, premature ejaculation, impotence. Treatment? 5 minutes later
Entered my id wrong, please send to YYYY@YYYY

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,
Welcome to healthcare magic!
The size of penis is okay in your case.
Any size of penis greater then 1.8" is sufficient for sexual intercourse and potency and to satisfy the female partner sexually. reason being, the vagina has got touch sensation only in the lower third.
So a bigger panis does not mean a bigger performance.
The penis is normally has a slight curve upwards, this is also absolutely normal.
It is really the man behind the penis who is important, be confident about your normalcy. Mostly premature ejaculation is due to anxiety states and a pressor to perform.
Sexual activity is a learnt behaviour, your time will improve over time, once you get used to it. Avoid vigorous buffeting. You can use local spray to decrease the tempo of local sensations to dampen the arousal.
You should increase the time of foreplay and ensure peaceful and privacy during sexual intercourse.
You should also seek a cooperation from your partner and communicate with her in this regard.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise.
Wish you a good health.