Small penis, tight foreskin causing retraction issues. How can I solve this?

hi mam. my name is XXXXXX.i am from age is 25. height is 5'5". my penis s v small.normally looks like class 4/5 boys' penis.also i hv foreskin which is too tight to be pulled back.i am looking for female doctor in kolkata for checkup this problem.if u can give any information it will help me a well as yr views regarding this will alws be welcomed.thnak you.
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 14 hours later

The normal human penis size 5.1-5.9 inches when erect. Flaccid penis size is not considered significant. If your penis size falls in this range, then you need not to worry.

Tight foreskin, which is unable to retract, is called Phimosis in medical terms. It can be treated conservatively if it is mild. Local application of steroids along with gentle manual retraction can be tried after consulting Urologist. If it is severe, then surgery i.e. Circumcision is best option. You can consult an Urologist in your locality for examination and selection of treatment modality depending on severity.

There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
I hope, this answers your query. I wish you good health.

Follow-up: Small penis, tight foreskin causing retraction issues. How can I solve this? 8 hours later
thnx fr yr ans mam. d link u hv given WWW.WWWW.WW is not workinh. thou i am from calcutta i do not have much knowledge about again seeking yr help.if u can suggest any doctor regarding this prblm it wll b v hlpful for me. d size at erected stage is almost 4". i dnt know whether its enough or not. if i want to do live chat with u wat is needed also tell me.thnx v much.
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 1 hour later
Hello again.

Size really does not matter, if you are getting proper erections.

The link is:

If the given link is not working, you can contact the customer care directly. They will surely help you to get the good doctor in your locality.

I am not available for the live chat, but the other doctors on the panel can help you on this. You can just login and chat with the available doctors there.

I hope, this helps.