Small pea sized lump under the skin on the inside of my elbow. Had nodular melanoma removed. Related?

Hi I have just noticed a small pea sized lump under the skin on the inside of my elbow. Back in October I had a 5mm nodular melanoma removed from my chest - could this new lump be related?
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Skin Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 minutes later
Hello dear,
yes this can be related.
Melanoma has a possibility to spread even after the initial lesion is removed.
please don't delay and XXXXXXX your treating doctor, whether melanoma or not, even this nodule must be removed and histo-pathology done to know whether it is melanoma.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.