Small lump on lower cheek above jawline. Should I seek medical attention?

.I have a small lump on my lower cheek just above my jawline. It doesn't hurt at all, but it's firm and seems to move slightly when I push on it. I just noticed it yesterday and it seems more pronounced today, although I don't know that for sure. Do you have an opinion about what I should do? I'm from Oregon and am currently in Massachusetts on a trip. Should I seek out a clinic?
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be Factitial injury

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.

According to the history given it appears that you might have factitial injury.

To be more sure and for better diagnosis I would like to know few details.

1. Do you have cheek biting habit or are you stressed and frequently bite your lips or cheek?

2.Do you have pain in any of your teeth or in gums?

3.Is there any associated pain or swelling in the lump?

4.when did you notice it ?And did you apply any medication on the lump,if so please mention?

Awaiting your response.