Small indentations appearing on forehead for no reason. Suggest?

Hello, why at age 56 are small indentations appearing on my forehead for no reason?
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 6 hours later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Small indentations on forehead can occur in many conditions some of which are quite common.

So it will be better if you upload a photograph of your forehead.There is a facility available in this forum for uploading photograph.This will help me in a better way to guide you properly.

I will also request you to send me following details if possible

1.Duration of lesions

2Color,(skin colored,Red etc)

3itching or burning

4.Application of any cream in recent days

5.Stable or growing in size and numbers

I hope we can continue our discussion once you send your photograph along with case details.Thanks.