Small drop goes on nose while sniffing poppers. No headache or vomiting. Safe to go for sleep?

I was sniffing poppers tonight and just the smallest drop may have( i dont think it actually went too far in at all) gone into just the lower part of my nose. Its been almost 4 hours and I have no symptoms of headache or vomiting. Is it okay to go to sleep? I dont wanna fall into a coma in my sleep :/ Thanks
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 4 hours later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
Don't worry its already 4 hours left after sniffing. You can have calm sleep and you are not going to fall in coma at all.
For such comatose conditions it will need very high dose. In that dose you will not able to ask a single question also. So no need to worry at all.

Hope I have answered your query. If you are having further concern please let me know.