Small bumps on left side of nose,swollen,pain and sensitive both sides of nose and bottom ear,headache,migraine

Hello, my name is XXXXXXX and two days ago on monday noticed some small bumps almost pimple size on left side of my nose right underneath where my glasses sit...but this area has swollen also noticed that about an inch lower than my ear swollen also has occured and now feel pain/sensitive in both left side of nose and bottom ear...close to my left sideburn their's also swollen and feeling a small bump...finally, have had a headache/migraine since tuesday...what is going on?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 31 minutes later

Is the bump red in color? And is your pain and swelling restricted only to the left side ? How about the headache? Is that too on only one side?

If yes, then you may be developing Herpes Zoster. See a dermatologist as soon as possible.

If the answer to the above questions is NO, then please send your pics to YYYY@YYYY saying Attn: Dr Gaurang.