Slipped on steps, body ache, light bleeding. Am trying to conceive. Related to fall or implantation bleeding?
User rating for this question
I slipped down 4 or 5 steps yesterday and immediately felt that my spinal cord got wacked out of alignment. My body has been aching and this morning I noticed that I have light bleeding. Could this be related to the fall? I am trying to conceive as well and am on day 12 of my cycle. Could it be implantation bleeding?
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query. Following is my reply: 1) This is unlikely to be implantation bleeding as it happens after ovulation & fertilization. That is after 20th day of cycle. You might just be ovulating in another 2 days. 2) Bleeding could be due to the unrecognised trauma to genital organs. This can be confirmed only after examination of genital tract by a doctor. 3) Since you are complaining of back pain also, i suggest you see a doctor for complete examination which will prevent further complications. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility specialist.
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for infective fever
- Regional enteritis causes
- Drugs/medication for endometrial tumors
- Drugs/medication for adult hormonal acne
- Light headed and body aches
- Drugs/medication for intestinal movement disorder
- Labial adhesions/infections causes
- Drugs/medication for suppurative thrombophlebitis
- Fatiguefever body aches nose bleeds
- Nose bleeding body ache headache
- Bladder endometriosis causes
- Nose bleeds chills headaches whole body aches
- Fetal ovarian cyst causes
- Paraovarian cyst causes
- Trying for conceive headache body ache what is the reason