Slipped on steps, body ache, light bleeding. Am trying to conceive. Related to fall or implantation bleeding?

Infertility Specialist
I slipped down 4 or 5 steps yesterday and immediately felt that my spinal cord got wacked out of alignment. My body has been aching and this morning I noticed that I have light bleeding. Could this be related to the fall? I am trying to conceive as well and am on day 12 of my cycle. Could it be implantation bleeding?
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query. Following is my reply: 1) This is unlikely to be implantation bleeding as it happens after ovulation & fertilization. That is after 20th day of cycle. You might just be ovulating in another 2 days. 2) Bleeding could be due to the unrecognised trauma to genital organs. This can be confirmed only after examination of genital tract by a doctor. 3) Since you are complaining of back pain also, i suggest you see a doctor for complete examination which will prevent further complications. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility specialist.