Slipped on steps, body ache, light bleeding. Am trying to conceive. Related to fall or implantation bleeding?
User rating for this question
I slipped down 4 or 5 steps yesterday and immediately felt that my spinal cord got wacked out of alignment. My body has been aching and this morning I noticed that I have light bleeding. Could this be related to the fall? I am trying to conceive as well and am on day 12 of my cycle. Could it be implantation bleeding?
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query. Following is my reply: 1) This is unlikely to be implantation bleeding as it happens after ovulation & fertilization. That is after 20th day of cycle. You might just be ovulating in another 2 days. 2) Bleeding could be due to the unrecognised trauma to genital organs. This can be confirmed only after examination of genital tract by a doctor. 3) Since you are complaining of back pain also, i suggest you see a doctor for complete examination which will prevent further complications. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility specialist.
People also viewed
- Reducing after caesarian
- Period is on time but spotting
- When can you masterbate after cabg
- Light headed and body aches
- Why is my period slimy
- Root canal after tonsillectomy
- Skunky sweat when on period
- Fatiguefever body aches nose bleeds
- Nose bleeding body ache headache
- Using lacto calamine after face pack
- Steam room and period
- Nose bleeds chills headaches whole body aches
- Day after root canal lightheaded
- Period stop in shower
- Trying for conceive headache body ache what is the reason