Slipped on floor. Got hit on head. Getting headache, neck ache, sleeping difficulty and feeling tired

I slipped on tile floor and hit my head real hard on the wall. I have had headaches, and neckahe right away as well as hard for eyes to focus and very very tired. Now, 3 days later, hard to sleep, diarrhea and just plain feel rotten
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Nirmala P 4 hours later
Hi, thanks for asking in Healthcare Magic.
You have suffered a concussion due to the fall. It needs further investigation to assess the extent of the problem.
Difficulty to focus, neck ache, and headache are due to injury to the back of your head.
An immediate CT scan and MRI is needed to assess the severity.
Any injury to head should not be taken lightly. Since these symptoms are persistent and you feel uncomfortable, you should not ignore them and should visit your treating Doctor immediately.
Regards. Hope this helps.