Slight headache and feeling one side of forehead bigger then other. Is this serious?

brainthe left side of my forehead right above my eyebrow is bigger than the other side. slight pain not much should i be worried im 17. could it be something serious?
its not like i bumb its feels like the right side just bigger. is it normal? slight headaches but i am stressed so i assume the headaches are from the stress.
Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 33 minutes later
thanks for sending your query to us
This appears to be only a anatomical difference,which you probably did not notice before.Your right and left sides of body are not symmetrical
Slight headache can be managed with life style modification,rest,proper diet and exercise.
In most of intra cranial abnormalities,skull size is not effected,that is the reason we can safely reassure you that you are fine.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard..
Follow-up: Slight headache and feeling one side of forehead bigger then other. Is this serious? 14 minutes later
i forgot to say this but the headache is only on the left side. not really a headache just slight pain here and there ecspecially when the day is over and i get off of work.
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 21 minutes later
Thanks for getting back to us,
this is the reason,your headache is not organic and only due to work load,that you get it after the days work.
This indicates that the rest and diet which keep you charged for the is not able to keep up with your work load.This is best managed with as I mentioned ,life style management.
Take care of your diet,as we do not want a dip in your blood sugar in the evening.
Eat well,rest and exercise.
Get back to me if needed.