Sleeplessness, obese. Watery semen. Curable?

Hi, i have a very water sperm recently. there is no problem with my erection. Wat test should I take to ascertain the situation. Is the problem curable?

I have been masturbating for quite few years. May be a little over, but my activity has lowered in the last year. My life style is bad. I sleep for only 5 hours a day. I weigh about 88 Kgs and about 5 ft and 7 inches tall. Obese of course.
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 4 hours later

Thanks for writing in.
Even though the consistency of semen varies considerably from person to person and from time to time, a semen analysis is the test you need to ascertain the quality of the semen.
You would need to abstain from masturbating about 4-5 days before giving the sample. Further, if the sample is collected at home, do not use a lubricated condom to collect it and this needs to be transported to the laboratory within 30 minutes of collection. Further, remember to carry it away from your body as sperms are very temperature sensitive.
It is a myth that masturbation is harmful for the body. Masturbation is a normal and safe method of sexual activity.
I hope I have addressed your concerns.
Best regards
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine