Skin turned black after squeezing mole on leg. What should be done?

Spine Surgeon
I squeezed a mole on my leg really hard and now a week later it's sore and turned black. Will it probably fall off or should I have it surgically removed? There has been some small non-bloody discharge but sitting on it (its on inner thigh upper leg) does not hurt and it's not hot or appear to be infected.
Posted Wed, 16 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Krishna Kumar 2 hours later

Thank you for sharing your problem with me. I had taken a look at the image that you had attached and to me it appears that it would fall off in a few days time.

As you do not have any signs of infection you can clean it daily; but don't try to pull it out.

Should you develop any swelling or oozing from the site, then you would have to consult a Surgeon.

Please revert to me if you have further doubts.