Skin rash in the base of spine, thigh muscle pain, fatigue. Reason?

I have a small rash area at the base of my spine, also, I have thigh muscle ache and am constantly tired. Any thoughts?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 20 minutes later

A small rash in the base of spine is a very broad term to diagnose a condition. I would like to know few more things as this would help me in suggesting you better.
Hence please answer the following:

1. What is the colour of the rash?
2. Are there any blisters or scales on the rash?
3. Is the rash itchy or warm or painful?
4. What treatment have you received so far?
5. Is there any history of trauma to the area?

You have a feature to upload the image of the rash by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Anticipating an early response.