Skin is tanned. Have dry skin. Dusky and travel a lot. Have spots. Suggest?

SHi, my skin is tanned coz of my last job profile, the XXXXXXX is lil reduced but has not gone completely, please recommend me a product, tto improve my skin tone, i hv dry skin, n m dusky,i do a lot of traveliing as well, for now m usin olay whitening light cream, my age is 22. Also i have some spot
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Use a sunscreen & pigmentation reducing cream

Detailed Answer:
To treat your XXXXXXX you may follow these suggestinos
1) Use a good moisturiser like cetaphil along with a sunscreen with UVB and UVA protection( ultraguard 40, suncote, shadowz) in morning. As you do lot of travelling, Use a sunscreen regularly in between 10 AM and 4 PM everyday. Sunscreen should be applied atleast half an hour prior to stepping out and should be repeated every two to three hours
2) in night apply hyroquinone, steroid, tretinoin based cream( lumacip, skinlite, eveglow, cleraz XXXXXXX etc). Apply it in a very small quantity. Do not rub the same over your face. If it leads to any redness or irritation please stop its use.
3) Apply curd mixed with turmeric over face daily. keep it for 15 minutes and then wash off.
4) if possible consult a dermatologist and take few sessions of glycolic peels as well.

Follow these suggestions for a month or two to get desired response( reduction in XXXXXXX and spots). Once result is achieved, discontinue the night cream and continue with sunscreen.

Hope this helped.