Skin has bumps after undergoing punch graft for vitiligo. What medication can I use to flatten the bumps?

I have just made the punch graft for vilitigo, after punch graft my skin has bump. Which medicine can I use for the bump will be make to plat? does it need a precription? and where do I buy it?
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 10 hours later
Dear Patient,
Punch graft is a technique for pigmentation in vitiligo affected area.
Once the grafts are taken up well then mild to moderate topical steroidal creams and misrodermabrasion can be highly beneficial for getting smoothness.
These creams are only to used after proper consultation with physician who has performed the procedure as he knows when the wound is healthy and other smoothening agents can be prescribed.
Steroids of moderate potency are prescription drugs.

Dr.Rohit Batra