Skin has become rough and hard, especially on the cheeks and the nose. Suggest remedies?

All of a sudden my skin has become rough and hard, especially on the cheeks and the nose... It doesn't appears so, but when i touch I could feel the roughness.. now a days no freshness in my face please suggest some remedies..
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Perhaps dryness...

Detailed Answer:

This perhaps may be related to skin dryness. You should try skin moisturizers like cetaphil moisturizer for every 2-4 hours. Drink plenty of fluids. Eat healthy fruits and vegetables. There are off course no special dietary requirements here. I suggest my patient to eat all available fruits and vegetables unless you are allergic to some.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.