Skin grafting done after accidental injury. Now not looking good. Which specialist should I consult?

ENT Specialist
Hi Doctor,

I have one general question. My cousin met with an accident 4 years back. Because of this accident skin on his thigh was completely removed. Doctors removed skin below the knee and attached to thigh. Now it is not looking good on thigh. It is rough and black color.

Now In Bangalore I want to take him to good doctors. Can you please help me to which specialist I have to consult and also if you can give reference to good doctors in Bangalore It would be great.
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 38 minutes later

Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.

I have gone through your query regarding mismatched skin over thigh after an accidental injury.

Considering your complaints it is clear that your cousin has only a cosmetic problem on his thigh. This problem may be solved by transplanta of skin flap from other part of body as in your case preferably from abdomen. This job will be best performed by PLASTIC SURGEON.

As far as surgeon in Bangalore is concern that you can surch in google.