Skin coloured bump under the eye, irritating. How to treat it?

I have a small skin colored bump on my lower waterline of my eye, it is not painful just slight irritation. It has been there for about a week and I have not used make up. I am just wondering how to treat it?
Posted Sun, 8 Jul 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

The image you have attached is blurr and could not make out clearly.

If you can send another one with good clearance I would be able to be specific in opinion.

Based on the description you provided I would consider the lesion to be a Stye which is inflammation of the oil gland on the edge of eyelid.

This condition can be well treated with eye ointments , I would advice you once I am confirmed of the diagnosis by looking at a better picture.

Please do send.

Waiting for your response,