Skin breakout on throat, tongue and nose, warts in gums. Have Parkinson's disease. Parasite?

I have been haiving a skin break out round small in size with 2 dots in the middle and a have moomshape around the circle.Throat, tongue, and nose. I use XXXXXXX cider vineger and know have like white seed drop from my mouth area
I passed in my bowel alot of these round formations.
Know I am having black seed like attaching to to gum and teeth, I have been cleaning and flosing every time I eat something what comes out of flosing is black seed attached to a wart like with a small hook on the end. I believe I am hosting a paraisite party or worse.
Been to the dermataligost, they say not to worry. I soak my feet and had a lot of white seeds appear plus string hair (thin worm like) which is rumbed with seal salt and olive oil to help removed them. They keep producing white seeds from the toes and toe nails. Also have had a lot of bloting and gas. I have parkinson and my immune system sucks. No was has a clue to what I may have not biops have been taken. It's getting worse not better.
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later

You seem to have two problems here. One is in the throat affecting the tongue, gums and teeth. The other is in the intestines.

Please continue to use the Nystatin oral suspension.

With regards to your intestinal symptoms, you may consider taking a course of intestinal deworming medicine like Albendazole or Mebendazole. These are usually available over the counter. This will take care of any intestinal parasite, if they are present.

I do not see a reason for your feet symptoms.

I understand that you are in a frustrating situation.

Any pictures of these lesions would help me in suggesting you better. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it and post some images, if you can.

Do write back for further discussion.