Sir/Madam i am currently 22 years old with a weight

Psychiatrist
Question
Sir/Madam i am currently 22 years old with a weight of 93 kg and height of 6 ft. i am really concerned about my penile length as it is 12.1cm. as i have heard many rumours that losing weight increases your penile size. Can you enlighten me on this situation.
Thanks
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It's a myth

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for using Healthcare Magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question and I can understand what you are going through.
Penis length doesn't change with change in abdominal weight. It's only that apparently it looks a bit more prominent on loosing weight. Otherwise it is covered under the belly. It's advised to loose weight to people with obesity, who have a small penis... So that it starts liking bugger. But there in snow actual change in size.
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

Follow-up: Sir/Madam i am currently 22 years old with a weight 5 hours later
So by reducing weight.. i can gain my penis which is currently overshadowed by the extra weight around my pubic area?

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 40 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes it will. Look a bit longer.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Yes it will look a bit longer after loosing weight.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy