Since I received advice from you, I have had a

Question
Since I received advice from you, I have had a fairly hard time; Had a "hospital enema" that was a terrible experience and still very constipated, and feel that pulsing, am weak, not myself. My doctor's solution is to give me adivan, but not thinking that is a good solution. I have had so many allergic reactions to various laxative solutions that it is hard to know what to do now. Just surviving......
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
You may need some non medical measures.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Welcome to healthcare magic.I have analysed your query carefully.Since you are allergic to laxatives,I am saying some non medical measures to relieve from constipation.They include,
1.Take 3 litres of water daily.
2.Take vegetables and fruits that are rich in dietary fibres.They include banana,spinach,carrot etc.,
3.Do exercises regularly.Some exercises will stimulate the bowel movements and helps you to relieve from constipation.
4.Go for a walk regularly.It also helps in evacuating the bowel.
5.Always be active.Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
Thank you.
Ask your queries anytime.