Since I last asked the question: My same problem still

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
Since I last asked the question: My same problem still persists and nobody can find an answer. Again the pain goes from the bottom of my ear to the top of my head but only on my right side. Still worse in the mornings, subsides through the day almost gone by evening but always there to some degree. I have no other symptoms other than the pain. It has been nearly 6 months.
I have seen an ENT, Dentist (jaw specialist), ophthalmologist, Neurologist. Had CT scan of the brain, ct scan of the sinus, had scan of the neck, carotid artery, blood work. All tests were negative.
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Bruno Mascarenhas 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be Trigeminal Neuralgia. MRI Brain with MRA and MRV is Needed

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to HealthCareMagic.com I am Dr.J XXXXXXX Anto Bruno Mascarenhas. I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help you.

Your symptom - the pain goes from the bottom of ear to the top of head but only on right side - can occur in Right Sides Trigeminal Neuralgia

To Confirm the diagnosis: You need an MRI Brain with MRA and MRV study and also CISS Sequences to look for and vascular loops in the region of the fifth Nerve

Specialist to Consult: I've noted in details, but you should consult a Neurosurgeon

Hope you found the answer helpful.

If you need any clarification / have doubts / have additional questions / have follow-up questions, then please do not hesitate in asking again. I will be happy to answer your questions.

Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery
Let me know if I can assist you further.

-oOo-

PS 1: After all your doubts have been cleared, kindly (a) Close this Question (b) Rate my Replies and (c) Give your Feedback.

2: In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly in HealthCareMagic at http://bit.ly/askdrbruno