Signs of pregnancy, negative test results, taking duromine. Could gastric issues be causing this?

hi. i ask this question alot.. i feel pregnant. my stomach moves and i have heartburn. urinating alot my boobs are bigger. i have been pregnant in the past and i did not get a positive result until 14 weeks. i have had blood and urine tests all negative. i have recently been taking duromine and now my stomach is getting bigger. can a person see there stomach move if they have excessive wind?? i am confussed as i can no longer lay on my stomach.
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 53 minutes later
The peristalsis can be visible if there is excessive distension. The symptoms that you are having are suggestive of pregnancy. You can get a blood test done if your periods are overdue. The blood test is a more specific and sensitive test to detect pregnancy.
In case the test comes negative and the symptoms are persistent then you may consider having an ultrasound scan for a proper diagnosis.
Right now for symptomatic relief from distension, you can have a few drops of peppermint oil. Do avoid foods that cause the distension.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.