Siddha yoga kundalini dosorder patient misdiagnosed with sc hizoaffective disorder. Take Zoloft and visterol. Suggestions?

I am XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Myers , I am looking for a medical doctor to handle a neuropsych case wher eI a former siddha yoga kundalini disorder patient who was misdiagnosed with sc hizoaffective disorder which was due ot the ignorance and lack o fcomplete work o fDr Chang and Dr Kafirssen who are employees of the Wyoming valley health care system.
I have complained for years that I am a mystic not a schizo phreneic and I went ot Danville where I was changed from schizophrenic med s to mood stabilizer Geodon, and later a antidepressant Zoloft and now I also take visterol as needed as my 63 year old nerves a wearing thin from medication abuse and from stress bed living. I ahave medicare and some money to pay . I would like a catholic doctor or agoood evangelist I live with jesus our lord and savior and transcribe work on medical cures and I also have been asked by Jesus to write about the false messiah the siddha Yoga gurus.. Please help me as I am a victum of terrible abuse by Kafirssen with meds and he forces commitment signature s by withdrawing me and by starving me until I sign . I want out o fthe first valley and community counsellin center care givers grasp where these terrible terroists of psych abuse exist. Thanks
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 8 hours later
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I would appreciate if you can let me know a few more things:
1) What are your current symptoms/problems?
2) What are your current medications?
3) Are you willing to take any allopathic treatment?
4) Do you have any care takers with you?
5) Do you have any known medical issues?
Hope to hear from you,
Thanks and regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD