Sick feeling every morning, wake up with nausea, stomach pains. Acid reflux, lactose intolerance?

General Surgeon
Hi I have been feeling sick every single morning for the past 5 months . I wake up with an overwhelming feeling of nausea, it usually takes hour to two hours to ease. I have never been physically sick just a strong nauseous feeling. I went to doctor a few months back they carried out blood tests and everything was normal. I am awake at 4.00am now with stomach pains and sickness, i have been told by people it could be acid reflux , or lactose intolerant? Could this be right?
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in GERD
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 59 minutes later
As per your query,it looks like Duodenal ulcer.Due to this,there will be reflux of gastric contents
,pain abdomen,nausea and vomiting.
Lactose intolerance is diarrhoea due to dairy products.
Please get an Upper GI endoscopy and Ultrasound abdomen
Till then,please take Rabeprazole and Itopride tablet.
Stop smoking,alchohol,spicy foods if you are taking them.
It will come down
If you come back with above reports,i will clarify further.