Shoulder, leg and stomach pain, tiredness, frequent bowel movements, had shoulder surgery. What is wrong?

Hi, Lately I have been very tired. I have shoulder pains, and pains in my leg. I have also been having pains in my stomach. One day it would be my stomach, the next near my kidney and then the next near my appendix. I also have had be intestinal feelings, making it seem I have to pass a bowel more frequently then usual. I do have some excuse for my aches though. I did have shoulder surgery two years ago and tore my labrum in my right shoulder last year and i sleep on a very uncomfortable couch for 2 months. Do you know what is wrong? Thanks a lot!
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 15 minutes later

From the details that you have shared it seems that you are having some problem with G.I.system.

It may be infection or indigestion.

The shoulder pain may be due to improper sleeping habits or due to some activity which puts stress on the region.

When ever there is some infection in any part of body, generalized ache are common.

Please do following which should help.

1. Take light diet; avoid heavy stuffs like fried foods, cold drinks. Take small frequent meals, more of fruits and salads for at least couple of days.
2. Take proper rest.
3. Drink plenty of liquids.
4. Avoid strenuous work.
5. You can Tylenol for pains that you have as and when required.

With all this you should start feeling better in a day or two. In case after couple of days you are still feeling same or not feeling well, please consult your good health.

Follow-up: Shoulder, leg and stomach pain, tiredness, frequent bowel movements, had shoulder surgery. What is wrong? 3 minutes later
Thanks a lot!! I will try what you suggested!
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

Thanks for nice words,please close the query and give your feedback.