Should i take medical treatment for small break in penis foreskin?

Excellent

Question
My penies foreskin small breake when first time sex ..little bleed after stop bleeding ...so it's heal automatically or I need medical treatment .?
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: No treatment needed Detailed Answer: Hello, No treatment is needed for this.Just keep the area clean and if tear seems raw apply antiseptic/antibiotic cream. Once healing is complete just check if you can withdraw and replace foreskin over your glans.Foreskin should be easily retractable and again repositioned over glans. If it fails to move freely then only you need to see doctor. Please feel free to ask if there are doubts. Regards.

Follow-up: Should i take medical treatment for small break in penis foreskin? 10 minutes later
I also have little pain ..its normal?

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 minute later
Brief Answer: Its normal Detailed Answer: Little pain is absolutely normal.

How many day to healing it?

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: 2-4 weeks. Detailed Answer: 2-4 weeks.Most healing will occur in first two weeks itself.